xpWallet is an emerging leader in the space of mobile wallet software solution providers. We deliver best-in-class mobile wallet solutions to telcos, banks, merchants, government council, and transport companies worldwide. Our solutions are unique in features that provide excellent opportunity to open up new revenue streams. xpWallet is uniquely positioned to become a key contributor in growing mCommerce space.
Delivering world class quality products & services for mobile payment industry.
xpWallet works for win-win approach for following sectors:
||- Financial institutions
||- Government councils
||- Transport companies
|- Payment service providers
||- Retail sectors
||- Educational establishments
Our strategy is to design products for subscriber first. We work for simplicity, speed, scalability, security, cost effectiveness and return on investment. Our key focus is to deliver following for mCommerce & mPayments services:
- Core & primary products;
- Next generation products;
- Marketing tools to achieve numbers;
- Products for engaging Agent network;
- Educational tools for subscribers;
- Business Analytic tools for decision making.
How we do it?
xpWallet has deep expertise in the space of mobile financial services & mobile wallet Payment Solutions. To complement our products, we are committed to providing quality, result-oriented services. Our R&D team keeps designing the pattern of products to generate profit for our customers. Following practical ways demonstrates our business value:
- Identify the highest value innovative opportunities
- Harness customer oriented strategic goals
- Follow powerful guiding principles
- Align with business growth objectives
- Deliver timely and ensured quality results
We work with our various partners to develop holistic action plans, and ensure successful implementation of those plans to achieve true results.
We work with leading institutions in the mobile payment sectors in all major areas, including:
- USSD short code service providers
- Payment gateway institutions
- Security & risk management institutions
- Investment and capital management
- NFC device providers